|Page Quick Links|
|Sound Level Meters|
- Multi-range air flow measurement: m/s, ft/min, km/h, knots
- Probe on 1m lead, makes positioning in air flow easier
- Fast, accurate readings: 0.8 ~ 30.0 m/s (158 kph, 58 knots, 5900 ft/min)
- Tidy built-in sensor and bright Comfort Level indication.
- Maximum, minimum temperature and humidity recording
- Use built-in stand or hang on wall: 110(H) x 100mm(W)
- Simultaneous displays of humidity & temperature
- Range of 20 to 95% RH and 0 to 49.9°C
- Maximum/Minimum T/RH recall function
- There are more than 100 cases of Legionnaires Disease in New Zealand every year
- The kit includes 3 types of temperature probe for maximum measurement versatility, a countdown timer...
- and anti-bacterial wipes. All in an ABS carry case.
- Light sources: tungsten, fluorescent, mercury
- Direct display - No conversion tables needed. Measurement Range: 1 ~ 50 000 Lux
- Colour corrected photo diode sensor on 1 meter curly cord
- Light sources: tungsten, fluorescent, mercury, daylight
- Relative % mode for quantifying light level differences. Easy zero-set.
- Recall min, max & average. Measurement Range: 1 ~ 100 000 Lux. RS232 Port
- Light sources: tungsten, fluorescent, mercury, daylight, sodium
- Recall min, max & average. Easy zero-set for maximum accuracy
- Measurement Range: 1 ~ 50 000 Lux
- Check the moisture content of wood, concrete and other materials
- Easy single handed operation
- Data hold function
- Check the moisture level of soil, compost and similar materials
- Measurement range of 0 to 50 % moisture content
- Data hold & record (min~max) function
- Detachable pH electrode for general purpose use and remote measurement.
- Built-in reverse display button makes reading easy.
- Auto calibration at pH4, 7 & 10
Electrodes sold separately
- Integrated replaceable pH electrode. A very neat package.
- Auto temperature compensation. Automatic calibration for pH4, pH7, pH10 or other value
- LCD includes a dual display and bar graph
- Measure pH, mV & temperature. Record/recall maximum, minimum and average values.
- LCD display with contrast adjustment for easy viewing at different angles.
- Wide automatic & manual temperature compensation range. RS232 PC serial interface.
Electrodes sold separately
- Wide epoxy body for strength
- General lab use, economic electrode
- 12.3 x 160mm
- Narrow epoxy body for smaller beakers
- Shorter to minimise tipping risk
- 10 x 128mm
- Spear tipped for penetration measurement in cheese, meats, soil
- Perfect (easy-clean) for sushi
- 12 x 160mm with fine spear-shaped tip
- Replacement electrode & thermistor head for PH222 pH Meter
- Quick and easy swap-over
- Positive push-on, with screw-ring retainer
- 10 x pH4 Buffer Capsules
- Easy pH meter calibration
- Simply mix into 100ml of distilled water
- Use with PH207 pH meter for automatic temperature compensation
- Also compatible with PH208, PH209YK, PH221 and WA2000 Series
- 110 x 4mm (+handle), 0~60°
- Easy pool, aquarium, food processing or industrial measurement
- 0.00 to 12.00% salt by weight in liquid
- Built-in automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
*15% GST applicable for sales within NZ